Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new year, a new...handbag!!!!


Well I am back after the Christmas and New Year celebrations. I had plenty to think about over the break with regards to my topic of recycling. I made sure that my family recycled as much as they could this year especially the wrapping paper and also keeping and reusing the fancy bags that presents came in. It worked very well.
I also picked up the coolest bag today in the sales! Its a canvas recycled handbag and purse set by Revlon made from recycled materials. I think its a brilliant idea! I know that shops like Penney's and other high street shops have their own canvas shopping bags also but this is a "going-out" bag rather than a shopping bag.

So it just goes to show that even the big name brands are getting their act together and trying to do their bit for the environment. Long may it last!!

No comments: